Independent Professional Trustee Services for Irish Pension Schemes
Trustee Principles brings an in-depth knowledge of the complex range of legislative, financial, employee engagement, and administrative issues that trustees have to consider. Our trustee representatives are actuaries and pension specialists who bring relevant skills and a high level of experience managing pension schemes at a senior level to the role of trustee. Maintaining independence and avoiding conflicts of interest are central to how we operate.
We have been appointed as sole or joint trustee to pension schemes in the public and private sectors, large and small, defined benefit and defined contribution, and currently act as trustee for over 200 schemes with over €3 billion in assets.
The demands facing trustees of occupational pension schemes are unprecedented. We believe Trustee Principles brings several key advantages to the role of trustee.
We have a unique blend of skills. In particular, we bring together:
- An in-depth knowledge of pensions
- A complete understanding of the role of a pension scheme trustee
- Particular expertise in actuarial, investment and scheme management
- The experience to be able to consider complex issues and weigh up different options to achieve an optimum solution
- Insights on practical pension scheme management issues, including the communications aspects.